Thursday, 10 June 2010

Video the 80's

Up-beat girl rock - Wake-up, heroine!
Up-beat girl rock - The heroine in stage make-up and montage
Dark ballad - The wanderer in grey
Dark ballad - In the end, colors come out
Love ballad - Daydreamer
Love ballad - Dream street in pastels
Love ballad - Dream night
Power ballad - Dirty Cop
Power ballad - Naughty Lover (only for the late screenings)
Glam rock - Harlequin's puzzle, can you crack it?
Tried to evoke some of the feel of 80's music videos with this set of pictures. VH1 Classics is da channel! Very dangerous to sit down to watch it if you have lived your childhood and teens in 80's... Dangerous because it's hard to leave the screen!

4 comments:

AMB said...

Awesome set!

Jellyfish Opera said...

Dude...this is my favorite set that you have done! You've really out did your previous projects. If you are only as good as your last painting, you sir are a master.

Fooking Triple A!

I'm totally in love with Power Bland! Do you sell prints because I would love to buy some of your work!

Shunichiro said...

Thanks again for the nice words! You really put me under pressure, as to what feature the next time and if it will continue the same quality :P

Anyway, the next update is already planned and it kind of continues the music theme. I think it's very nice.

As for the art prints, well, I need to check out few options but that's definitely something worth thinking of. I let you all know if prints will eventually be available. As they say, watch this space!

Jellyfish Opera said...

Oh I always put the pressure on.

I'll be looking forward to the next update, you really took it in a bold new direction.

Ah, well be sure to tell the world if you decide to make prints, I'd love to get my hands on some of your work.