Thursday, 6 May 2010

Juri fan art (SSFIV)

I think my penchant for movie concept art is more than evident in this batch of video game fan art. Imagine if there would be a live action movie based on a recently published and seriously awesome fighting game Super Street Fighter IV (for PS3 and Xbox 360) and even better, if they had cast seriously awesome Chinese martial arts actress Chen Jia Jia in the role of Han Juri, left hand of Seth, a thoroughly wicked Korean fighter. This is how it could look like. Well, we can only dream!

1 comment:

Jellyfish Opera said...

Haha, I don't know about that movie, in the hands of the right director there may be hope...I don't think I need to say anything about how current video game to movies have turned out.

Though I wouldn't mind a John Woo kinda styled movie with Street Fighter type action tied in.

On the subject of art, Once again you've done an amazing job. Haha I'm sure you don't get tired of the praise, but these have such an awesome storyboard feel to them (err comic if you will). The change to scenes is spectacular and you literally tell a whole story in a few pieces of art.