Sunday, 27 December 2009

Scenes from the Imaginary Movie #5

This is the last batch of these particular 'imaginary movie stills' for now. I didn't draw the pictures in the whole 17-picture spanning series in their published order (that's why you can see some inconsistencies in the 'make-up' and clothing), in part because I work so much on an instinct and in part because I didn't want to give the story an ending as such - as I may return to it some day - so it was more logical to just jump between the scenes and only then arrange them. In doing this series I hope I have made at least some justice to late Daul Kim's beauty and unique personality. And this won't be the last of Daul you'll see in these pages as she left an everlasting impression on me.

1 comment:

mode.ulation said...

great illustrations you have! Daul looks really realistic in here =)

http://mode-ulation.blogspot.com